United States » New York » Counties » Saratoga » Maps & Geography
- The contiguous counties around Saratoga County are: Albany, Fulton, Hamilton, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Schenectady, Warren, and Washington.
- Originally there were four towns: Ballston, Stillwater, Halfmoon and Saratoga. Saratoga County is currently comprised of two cities, nineteen towns, and seven villages.
- Cities: Mechanicville, Saratoga Springs.
- Towns: Ballston, Charlton, Clifton Park, Corinth, Day, Edinburg, Galway, Greenfield, Hadley, Halfmoon, Malta, Milton, Moreau, Northumberland, Providence, Saratoga, Stillwater, Waterford, Wilton.
- Villages: Village of Ballston Spa, Village of Corinth, Village of Round Lake, Village of Schuylerville, Village of Stillwater, Village of South Glens Falls, Village of Waterford.