The Sprague Funeral Home operated in Palmyra, Missouri, from 1922-1974. Located on Main Street, it served Palmyra and the surrounding area. Miller Sprague was the original owner of the funeral home and the business continued with his son Eugene Sprague. The name was changed to Sprague & Huff Funeral Home when Dean Huff became a partner. After the partnership was dissolved it again became the Sprague Funeral Home. The three ledgers date from January 1922 to May 1938; December 1942 to November 1956; and from November 1956 to February 1974.